Pro Ag Drain: Proudly Serving The Red River Valley
November 2014 Update
- Pro Ag Drain Status: We have completed our 2014 season. We had a great season filled with improving our client's fields and yields. Thank you to all of our clients for chosing us to drain your field this season. We value and appreciate your business.
- Northern Ag Expo: Come visit with us and we can answer any questions you have on Tuesday December 2nd from 8:30-4pm and Wednesday December 3rd from 8:30-3pm at the Fargodome in Fargo, ND. Our booth is located on the northwest side of the Fargodome.
- Looking for a better quality crop and higher yield?? Look no further... we can pattern tile or target tile your field to fit your budget along with just installing your mains to get you started. Call us to improve your yield!
- Get your 1026 completed now so you don't have to wait to install drain tile on your field! Go to your local NRCS office and watershed board, fill out the 1026 and wait to hear back from them to get the approval.
- Click on the link below to view & print the 1026 form. http://forms.sc.egov.usda.gov/efcommon/eFileServices/eForms/AD1026.PDF
- Don't mess around with more land, IMPROVE the land you have to it's greatest potential! Give us a call and we will get you a FREE estimate on what it will take to make your land more profitable, worth more, and increase your yield potential for years.
Now scheduling Spring 2015 Tile Projects!
Get your tiling plans underway...
Call Pro Ag Drain Today!!