Pro Ag Drain: Proudly Serving The Red River Valley
May 2015 Update
- Our Season has started! We have been installing drain tile in fields around Foxhome, Mn.
- Spring is here! We are here to help you with all your drainage needs. Call us for a FREE estimate on your field and get started tiling today!
- Drain Tile Soil Facts: Installing drain tile in your field will improve your soil structure, reduce soil erosion, and create better soil aeriation allowing water and air to reach your crops roots.
- Get your 1026 completed now so you don't have to wait to install drain tile on your field! Go to your local NRCS office and watershed board, fill out the 1026 and wait to hear back from them to get the approval.
- Click on the link below to view & print the 1026 form. http://forms.sc.egov.usda.gov/efcommon/eFileServices/eForms/AD1026.PDF
- Don't mess around with more land, IMPROVE the land you have to it's greatest potential! Give us a call and we will get you a FREE estimate on what it will take to make your land more profitable, worth more, and increase your yield potential for years.
Now scheduling Spring, Summer & Fall 2015 Tile Projects!
Get your tiling plans underway...
Call Pro Ag Drain Today!!