Pro Ag Drain: Proudly Serving The Red River Valley
October 2014 Update
- Pro Ag Drain Status: We are currently North of Foxhome in Deerhorn Township target tiling a field.
- Looking for a better quality crop and higher yield?? Look no further... we can pattern tile or target tile your field to fit your budget along with just installing your mains to get you started. Drain tile has proven it works and will improve your soil structure for years to come.
- Get your 1026 completed now so you don't have to wait to install drain tile on your field! Go to your local NRCS office and watershed board, fill out the 1026 and wait to hear back from them to get the approval.
- Click on the link below to view & print the 1026 form. http://forms.sc.egov.usda.gov/efcommon/eFileServices/eForms/AD1026.PDF
- Drain tile has once again proved it works wonders on yields in 2013. Farmers have seen great crop, a great yield and some farmers have said that it was the best year they have had on their tiled ground.
- Don't mess around with more land, IMPROVE the land you have to it's greatest potential! Give us a call and we will get you a FREE estimate on what it will take to make your land more profitable, worth more, and increase your yield potential for years.
Now scheduling Fall 2014 & Spring 2015 Tile Projects!
Get your tiling plans underway...
Call Pro Ag Drain Today!!