Pro Ag Drain: Proudly Serving The Red River Valley
February 2015 Update
- West Otter Tail Crop & Forage Show: Come on out and visit with us at our booth, Wednesday February 4th, 2015 from 8:30am - 4:00pm at the Bigwood Event Center, 921 Western Ave, Fergus Falls, MN.
- Drain Tile Soil Facts: Installing drain tile in your field will improve your soil structure, reduce soil erosion, and create better soil aeriation allowing water and air to reach your crops roots.
- Looking for a better quality crop and higher yield?? Look no further... we can pattern tile or target tile your field to fit your budget along with just installing your mains to get you started. Call us to improve your yield!
- Get your 1026 completed now so you don't have to wait to install drain tile on your field! Go to your local NRCS office and watershed board, fill out the 1026 and wait to hear back from them to get the approval.
- Click on the link below to view & print the 1026 form. http://forms.sc.egov.usda.gov/efcommon/eFileServices/eForms/AD1026.PDF
- Don't mess around with more land, IMPROVE the land you have to it's greatest potential! Give us a call and we will get you a FREE estimate on what it will take to make your land more profitable, worth more, and increase your yield potential for years.
Now scheduling Spring, Summer & Fall 2015 Tile Projects!
Get your tiling plans underway...
Call Pro Ag Drain Today!!